How to set up a FedEx account.
1. Go to http://www.fedex.com ( you may be prompted to selected your country first)
Register an account
Click “ADD AN ACCOUNT”
If you already have an account listed here skip to step 9
But you’re not finished yet at this step.
12. Scroll to the bottom of the page find and click “DEVELOPER RESOURCE CENTER”
• Do you intend to resell your software? select “NO”
• Please check the box next to each type of FedEx web services… select
“FEDEX WEB SERVICES FOR SHIPPING”
• Indicate wether you are developing integration as Corporate or Consultant… select
“CORPORATE DEVELOPER” and click “CONTINUE”
Be sure you copy your AUTHENTICATION KEY and METER NUMBER!
22. Now using all the details you have you can set up the FedEd Shipping module in WP eCommerce.
Gather the following details that you saved along from the previous steps
• AUTHENTICATION KEY
• PRODUCTION PASSWORD
• ACCOUNT NUMBER
• METER NUMBER
Enter the account details from above and click “SAVE CHANGES”
You now have FedEx shipping rates on your checkout page.
If you are having trouble you should contact FedEx Web Services by phone 1.800.463.3339
Ask for web services Press option 2 and then option 3